Description: Reconstruction of a blockhouse that was built during the Aroostook Bloodless War opposing the United States and Great Britain
Opening Hours: Every day from 11am to 7pm
Address: 14 avenue Saint-Jean, Edmundston NB, E3V 1C8
Phone Number: (506) 735-5282
Dates of operation:
Built in 1841 at the height of the boundary dispute between the United States and England, this small fort was part of a defensive line that extended as far as Quebec. Destroyed bye lightning in 1855, it was rebuilt in 2000, in accordance with the original specifications.